If you make playlists on Spotify, you might want to How To Check Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist.
You may have tried searching for a guide on How To Check Who Follows Your Spotify Followers but only came across misleading titles and false claims.
Keep reading to discover if it’s possible to know How to See Who Follows & Likes Your Spotify Playlist.
Additionally, you will find some useful tips to improve your playlists and grow your audience.
Whether you are an experienced artist or playlist creator or just starting out, this post offers valuable advice to enhance your Spotify playlists.
- 1 How To Check Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist
- 2 How to see who follows your Spotify account using your phone
- 3 Can I See Who Follows Your Spotify Account?
- 4 How To See Who Has Listened to Your Spotify Playlist?
- 5 Are There Any Hacks to See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist?
- 6 How To Make My Spotify Playlist Is Public
- 7 How Do I Get More People to Like and Follow Your Spotify Playlist?
- 8 FaQ’s:
- 9 Conclusion:
How To Check Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist
On Spotify, you can’t find out who exactly liked or followed your playlist. Even though it would be nice, Spotify doesn’t show you the names of people who liked your playlist.
But you can still figure out how many people liked or followed your playlist. You can see the total number of people on the playlist’s overview page.
Even though you won’t know the names of the people, you can still get an idea of how popular your playlist is by looking at the number of likes and follows.
How to see who follows your Spotify account using your phone
Here is a simpler steps to see who follows your Spotify account using your phone:
- Start the Spotify app on your iPhone or Android.
- Touch the gear icon at the top-right of your screen.
- Pick your profile name at the top.
- Your number of followers will show up under your name. Tap it to see who follows you.
Can I See Who Follows Your Spotify Account?
Yes, you can check how many people follow your Spotify account. To do that, open the Spotify app, log in, and pick ‘Your Library’ at the bottom of the screen.
This will show the music and songs you recently played. At the top, you’ll see your name and picture. Click on it.
You will see your name at the top with ‘View Profile’ below it. Click on ‘View Profile’ (on a computer, it will just say ‘Profile’).
Here, you can see your playlists, the people who follow you, and the people you follow. If you want to see a list of all your followers, click on ‘Followers’.
Here is the simple steps for See Who Follows Your Spotify Account:
- Open the Spotify app and log in.
- Tap ‘Your Library’ at the bottom of the screen.
- You will see a list of music you have recently listened to.
- At the top, you will see your name and picture. Tap it.
- Now, you will see your name at the top with ‘View Profile’ under it.
- Tap ‘View Profile’ (on a computer, it might just say ‘Profile’).
- You can see your playlists, followers, and people you follow on your profile.
- To see your followers, click on ‘Followers’.
I hope you understand this steps, So lets see How To See Who Has Listened to Your Spotify Playlist?
How To See Who Has Listened to Your Spotify Playlist?
Sorry, but you can’t find out who heard your Spotify playlist. It would be nice to know who listened, but Spotify can’t do that right now.
But you can see how many times your playlist was played to know if people like it.
Read More: Can You See Who Views Your Spotify Playlist?
Are There Any Hacks to See Who Liked Your Spotify Playlist?
Unfortunately, many people share misleading information about finding out who liked your Spotify playlist. The truth is, there is no reliable trick or shortcut to do this.
Some suggestions I have seen recommend waiting until you get a new follower on your Spotify profile.
Then, you are supposed to compare the number of likes on your old playlist with your new follower count. The idea is to see if the person who followed you also liked one of your playlists.
But let me be clear: this advice doesn’t work. You can not be sure that the new follower actually liked your playlist.
Plus, who has time to keep track of their Spotify followers and playlist likes all day long?
I can confidently say that there’s no secret method for this. The best you can do is support the idea I mentioned earlier on the Spotify community and hope that Spotify eventually adds this feature.
How To Make My Spotify Playlist Is Public
All Spotify playlists are visible to everyone at first. To change who can see it, go to the playlist’s main page and click on the three dots in the top right corner.
If it’s currently set to “Private,” click “Make Public” to allow others to see it.
If you want more people to listen to your playlist and find it easily on Spotify, it’s important to make it public.
How Do I Get More People to Like and Follow Your Spotify Playlist?
A good way to get more people to listen to your playlist is to:
- Tell people about it on social media sites like Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, Twitter, or wherever you like to hang out online.
- Use ads on Instagram and Facebook to show your playlist to people who might like it.
- Share links to your playlist on online forums and places like Reddit.
- Work with other Spotify musicians or playlist makers. You can share each other’s playlists and get more fans by teaming up.
Can you see who follows your Spotify playlist?
Ans: No. Unfortunately, Spotify doesn’t allow you to see individual followers on your playlists.
Can I see the names of the people who like or follow my Spotify playlist?
Ans: No, you can’t see their names, but you can see the number of likes and followers.
Now you understand How To Check Who Follows Your Spotify Playlist.
Although you can’t see the exact people who like your playlist, you can still see how many people like it and follow it.
Then, you can decide what to do next based on your goals. You can make plans right away to use what you’ve learned today!